The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of our website.
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your end device with the help of the browser. They do not cause any damage.
If you do not wish this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Person responsible for the website: s2G.at GmbH, Volksgartenstraße 15, 4020 Linz
We would hereby like to inform you about all processing activities of your personal data that we carry out within the framework of this website.
DATA PROCESSING IN GENERAL
1. general contact form or direct contacting
When sending the contact form or contacting us directly, your personal data will be processed to respond to your request.
- Categories of data processed: Contact details provided; message content
- Purpose: to respond to your request
- Justification: legitimate interest according to Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO to be able to process and reliably answer your individual requests or fulfillment of pre-contractual services according to Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO.
- Storage period: maximum 12 months after receipt of your personal message
2. initial contact, preparation of offers, implementation of consulting services and post-contractual activities
Within the scope of the initial contact, the preparation of the offer and the implementation of the commissioned consulting services, personal data of the contact persons of the commissioning party are processed. After the successfully performed consulting services, personal data is processed for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations. In addition, personal data is stored for the purpose of commissioning follow-up services.
- Categories of data processed: Contact data provided; Company-related data (position,project name if applicable).
- Purpose: providing consulting services; fulfilling legal obligations; defending against legal claims; commissioning follow-up services
- Justification:(i) fulfillment of (pre-)contractual services according to Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO;(ii) legitimate interest according to Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO to process the data for the defense of legal claims and for the commissioning of follow-up services; (iii) fulfillment of legal obligations according to Art 6 para 1lit c DSGVO (§ 132 BAO - Bundesabgabenordnung - Federal Fiscal Code).
- Storage period:(i) After successful performance of the contract, (ii) 3 years from successful performance of the contract, (iii) 7 years from issuance of the invoice.
3. processing of inquiries from affected parties
If you submit a data subject request within the meaning of the GDPR, we process your personal data for processing and for evidence purposes vis-à-vis the authority or a court.
- Categories of data processed: All existing personal data; communication history in the context of the data subject request.
- Purpose: to respond to the data subject request; to provide evidence to the data protection authority or to a court of law
- Justification: legitimate interest according to Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO, the data for the defense of legal claims and for proof to authorities and courts; fulfillment of legal obligations according to Art 6 para 1 lit c DSGVO (Art 12ff DSGVO).
- Storage period:3 years after successful processing of the data subject request.
4. event registration and implementation of the event
For participation in our exclusive events, we require your personal data upon registration in order to ensure that only selected guests are allowed to participate in the event. In addition, we will send you further information about this event by e-mail after registration.
- Categories of data processed: Master and contact data
- Purpose: Event registration and implementation of the event
- Justification: Contract fulfillment according to Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO; legitimate interest according to Art6 para 1 lit f DSGVO to inform the participants with current information about this event.
- Storage period:2 years after the event has taken place
- Recipient of the data: s2G.at GmbH, marketing service provider
5. event photos
In order to capture the wonderful moments of the s2G.at events even after the event, professional photographers will take pictures and film footage of the event. These recordings will be used for internal purposes (improvement of next events, overview of past events) and for reporting on the homepage and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
We would like to point out that you always have the option to tell us or the photographers that you do not want shots where you can be seen to be published. We will take this into account accordingly.
- Categories of data processed: Image and film recording
- Justification: legitimate interest according to Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO to make recordings for internal use to improve the next event and reporting to highlight s2G.at GmbH and its events (including publication on social media platforms).
- Storage period: 2 years after the event has taken place
- Recipient: PGStudios
You have the possibility to register for a s2G.at newsletter. After registration you will receive an email, which you must confirm again for additional security (double opt-in). After successful registration you will receive regular marketing information about events, products and services of s2G.atGmbH by e-mail.
- Categories of data processed: Contact details
- Justification: Consent according to Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO
- Storage period: until revocation
You can revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons via the unsubscribe link, which can be found with every newsletter. The revocation has no negative effects for you. You will not receive any further newsletters after the revocation, unless you have registered again.
In the case of applications for open positions or initial applications, we process personal data for the purpose of processing the application.
- Categories of data processed: Master and contact data; data on personal and professional circumstances and characteristics; applicant photo; CV and other application documents;
- Justification: Implementation of pre-contractual measures on the initiative of the applicant according to Art 6(1)(b) DSGVO, consent in the case of record keeping according to Art 6(1)(a) DSGVO.
- Storage period: 7 months after the end of the application process; in the case of record keeping: until the application is revoked.
RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED
You may exercise the following rights with regard to data processing:
Right of access: You can request confirmation as to whether and to what extent personal data about you is being processed.
Right of rectification: If we process incomplete or inaccurate personal data about you, you may request that we correct or complete it at any time.
Right to erasure: You may request erasure of your personal data if the purpose for which it was collected has ceased to exist, if the processing is unlawful, if the processing unreasonably interferes with your legitimate interests in protecting your data, or if the data processing is based on your consent and you have revoked it. It should be noted here that there may be other reasons that may prevent immediate deletion of your data, e.g. legally regulated retention obligations, pending proceedings, assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, etc.
Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your data if
... you dispute the accuracy of your data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data,
... the processing of your data is unlawful, but you object to erasure and request restriction of data use instead,
... we no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need this data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
... you have objected to the processing of the data.
Right to data portability: You may request that we provide you with the data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, provided that we process the data on the basis of the consent you have given or for the performance of a contract between us and the processing is carried out with the aid of automated processes.
Right to object: If we process your data for the performance of tasks that are in the public interest, for the exercise of official authority or if we refer to the necessity of the processing for the protection of our legitimate interest, you can object to this data processing, provided that there is an overriding interest in the protection of your data. You can object to the sending of advertising at any time without giving reasons.
Right to object: If we process your data for the purpose of direct marketing or profiling and we base this on legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this data processing(s) for the purpose of direct marketing at any time.
Right of revocation : All declarations of consent given by you can be revoked independently at any time. A revocation has the consequence that we will no longer process your data for the purposes stated in the declaration of consent from that point on, and thus the corresponding rights and benefits can no longer be claimed.
You can exercise these rights at any time by notifying us via the contact form or by sending an email to datenschutz@s2G.at. In case of doubt, we may request additional information to confirm your identity. This is to protect your rights and privacy.
Right to complain: If you are of the opinion that we have violated Austrian or European data protection law in the processing of your data and have thereby violated your rights, we request that you contact us in order to clarify any issues. Of course, you also have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection authority or a European supervisory authority.